 Castle / 14441
Re: Cathedral Boardgame
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 19:01:00 GMT

"Jason Spears" <spearjr@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:H2y00M.A4M@lugnet.com...
I looked around the websites it suggests to buy a copy, it is
sort of expensive isn't it?

Unfortunately, it does appear to be expensive, as the only version available
seems to be made out of hardwood.  The version that I have owned for a long
time is made out of normal plastic, and couldn't have cost me more than $20
when I got it years ago.

If they really want people to play the game, why don't they make a version
that is inexpensive, as well?

Also, that's a good rendetition of the game in Lego.  The building all look
very nice.

-David