 Gaming / 1233
Re: Junkbot Addicts Unite!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 21:33:25 GMT

Please note, these are not MY scores, but ones that I've seen posted before
(and even that wasn't the #1 score :) ).

Original
     Building 2
     9   TRAPPED IN THE FREEZER     10 • Best I've seen is 9
     13   UP, UP, AND AWAY     12 • Best I've seen (and I've got) is 10

     Building 3
     4   GEARBOTS THAT FLOAT     9 • 8.... I have _14_ argh :)
     8   WORKING IN THE RAIN     16
12... I have 16 myself...

So, there's at least a couple you can work on.  Myself, I've been stuck ever
since I decided to try to get "Clear the Corners" to 9 (from the 11 I
have...) and not touch another board before then.... that was months ago :)

plucky