 Events / BricksWest / 620
Re: Transcript of Keynote
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 05:27:56 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickswest, Larry Pieniazek writes:
<snip>

Wow that had a lot of typos... I will check back later tonite to clarify and
extend anything I need to based on questions that are asked here, while what
Brad actually said is still fresh in my mind.

I am sorry that it was not technically possible for me to have actually been
dialed in while we did this, the facilities were not available.

now I have to go back to the show and get a much closer look at those new
sets while I still can!