 Events / 2450
Re: California LEGO Convention?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2008 03:18:51 GMT

In lugnet.events, Russell Clark wrote:
Hello all. I have been challenged to organize a LEGO convention in Northern
California. I wanted to send a post to gain some feedback on the idea.

Is it a good one?

Would you attend? Non-Californians?

Any thoughts?

The proposed date is sometime in 2010.

I look forward to hearing your comments.

I'm in.  Call me if you need someone to coordinate castle. :)

--Brendan Mauro (San Francisco)