 Events / 2439
Re: California LEGO Convention?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2008 19:37:23 GMT

The idea of a California LEGO convention was discussed (some of my thoughts) a couple of years ago. I still think a convention near Legoland and including excursions to the park would make my answer a definite YES.

Being that I did attend the Brickswest a few years ago that was connected with LEGOLAND California I would whole heartedly endorse a LEGO Convention in California. I’m in Southern California (near LEGOLAND actually), but as I am already making the trip up to Brickcon in Seattle, a trip up to the San Francisco wouldn’t be that far for me.

Mariann Asanuma