 Events / 2449
Re: California LEGO Convention?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2008 22:23:51 GMT

Right now both venues we like are hotels in Santa Clara and Foster City.

Santa Clara?
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lost_Boys>

Clara / Carla, whatever.  I sir, am in.

Grandpa casually gets a root beer from the refrigerator and remarks, "One thing
about living in Santa Carla I never could stomach... all the damn vampires."