 Events / 2441
Re: California LEGO Convention?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2008 22:25:48 GMT

In lugnet.events, Russell Clark wrote:
Hello all. I have been challenged to organize a LEGO convention in Northern
California. I wanted to send a post to gain some feedback on the idea.

Is it a good one?

Would you attend? Non-Californians?

Any thoughts?

The proposed date is sometime in 2010.

I look forward to hearing your comments.

--
Russell Clark
President/Co-Founder, BayLUG/BayLTC

Am out of state, but used to live in Nor Cal and So Cal. Mid Jan in 2010 works
for me. ALways nice to get away from the cold in January. Cheers.