 Events / 2433
2432  |  2434
Subject:
California LEGO Convention?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2008 22:04:45 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello all. I have been challenged to organize a LEGO convention in Northern
California. I wanted to send a post to gain some feedback on the idea.

Is it a good one?

Would you attend? Non-Californians?

Any thoughts?

The proposed date is sometime in 2010.

I look forward to hearing your comments.

--
Russell Clark
President/Co-Founder, BayLUG/BayLTC