 Events / 1000steine-Land / 89
Re: OK, so spill it already. (was: Re: Color me surprised...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.1000steine-land, lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 2004 12:29:34 GMT

In lugnet.events.1000steine-land, Paul Janssen wrote:

If I had to bet, I'd put my money on the locomotive from Jake's Book, in BNSF
livery.

Well, that would certainly be an interesting twist. Doesn't that loco use 1x1x2h
oldstyle windows? And it's certainly a handsome enough design.

Aside from that, though, there are other loco designs out there that have
better/larger parts selections...