 Events / 1000steine-Land / 70
69  |  71
Subject:
Mathis and Raves BNSF loc ( Re: Color me surprised...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.1000steine-land, lugnet.lego, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 19:24:21 GMT

A while ago, Anton Raves and I worked on this model of a BNSF loc, but we used black instead of dark green:

Mathis and Raves BNSF loc.

I started the basic design and color scheme layout, and Anton finished it up. Very fun collaborative project!

later,

James Mathis