 Events / 1000steine-Land / 69
Re: Color me surprised...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.1000steine-land, lugnet.lego, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 19:07:28 GMT

In lugnet.events.1000steine-land, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

It IS the color of BNSF modern locomotives so maybe we're getting an SD70 • model
or something. Mr. Mathis hasn't been saying much lately...

I still read the group...but, I haven't been building nor designing much lately.
I have had nothing to do with whatever secret is hiding in Jake's sneak peak
colour stack teaser.  I haven't got a clue about what that might become.

If this is a BNSF modern loc, that would be very cool.  Regardless of train,
loc, or some other model, the colors will be nice to get.  I have always
wondered if and when another "My Own Creation" set might get produced.  Maybe
this is it?  I honestly have no idea.  Maybe an intermodal set will soon follow?
Combo-use for custom Maersk containers stickered from the recent Maersk ship?  I
see real life BNSF sets with Maersk container stacks all the time here in New
Mexico-- that would be a nice set to have.  I digress...

Ditto. Dark green is a sweet color.

Yum.

Keep up the great building everyone!  I am always enjoying seeing your new
creations.  I'm still here...just taking a bit of a break.

later,

James Mathis