 Events / 1000steine-Land / 60
Re: Color me surprised...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.1000steine-land, lugnet.lego
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 23:10:36 GMT

In lugnet.events.1000steine-land, Manfred Moolhuysen wrote:
Hear, hear...

According to my source, a member of Lowlug attending the event, the "hint" was a
stack of 1x4 plates, with colours in the following order (seen from top to
bottom):

4x Dark Green
1x Yellow
5x Orange
1x Yellow
5x Dark Green

Thats all what was shown and said. Apparently this lead to some speculation in
the direction of "Train" amongst the attendies, but that's only speculation.

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.

Well, that's *almost* the color scheme of the classic "Empire Builder":
http://www.gngoat.org/con4.jpg

If LEGO came out with a train in that color scheme, I'd buy several copies!

JohnG, GMLTC