 Events / 1000steine-Land / 51

Subject:
Color me surprised...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.1000steine-land, lugnet.lego
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 14:53:14 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Strangely, the news hasn't made it from Berlin to the rest of the world yet...

Jake
---
Jake McKee
Community Liaison
LEGO Community Development

Re: Color me surprised...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.1000steine-land, lugnet.lego
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 14:55:59 GMT

In lugnet.events.1000steine-land, Jake McKee wrote:
Strangely, the news hasn't made it from Berlin to the rest of the world yet...

Jake
---
Jake McKee
Community Liaison
LEGO Community Development

OK, I'll bite.  What news?

Mike

Re: Color me surprised...
lugnet.events.1000steine-land, lugnet.lego
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 15:44:08 GMT

In lugnet.events.1000steine-land, Mike Kollross wrote:
In lugnet.events.1000steine-land, Jake McKee wrote:
Strangely, the news hasn't made it from Berlin to the rest of the world yet...

Jake
---
Jake McKee
Community Liaison
LEGO Community Development

OK, I'll bite.  What news?

Mike

I'll bite too, what news? The topictitle gives me something to think about,
that's for sure...

Saskia

Re: Color me surprised...
lugnet.events.1000steine-land, lugnet.lego
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 16:04:04 GMT

In lugnet.events.1000steine-land, Jake McKee wrote:
Strangely, the news hasn't made it from Berlin to the rest of the world yet...

What a tease you are... Given the subject line, could it have something to do
with colors?

Just spill the beans, man. We have ways to make you talk, wise guy! If
necessary, we can arrange entry into the Witness Protection Program for you...
or fit you for a pair of Cement Overshoes... The choice is yours.

Re: Color me surprised...
lugnet.events.1000steine-land, lugnet.lego
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 16:09:17 GMT

In lugnet.events.1000steine-land, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.events.1000steine-land, Jake McKee wrote:
Strangely, the news hasn't made it from Berlin to the rest of the world yet...

What a tease you are... Given the subject line, could it have something to do
with colors?

Just spill the beans, man. We have ways to make you talk, wise guy! If
necessary, we can arrange entry into the Witness Protection Program for you...
or fit you for a pair of Cement Overshoes... The choice is yours.

I hear those shoes a bit "form fitting"... that could be good!

No hints from me. The 1000steine members have the only hint as to what the next
exclusive set will be.

(Sorry for the possibly misleading subject line. Before anyone asks, it's not
about the old/new color debate)

So anyway, check with your local neighborhood 1000steine member for details :)

Jake

---
Jake McKee
Community Liaison
LEGO Community Development

Re: Color me surprised...
lugnet.events.1000steine-land, lugnet.lego
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 16:33:19 GMT

In lugnet.events.1000steine-land, Jake McKee wrote:

So anyway, check with your local neighborhood 1000steine member for details :)

*I'm* a member (1) and I don't know... so spill it, man.

1 - at least I think I am, I paid my dues... or was that last year?

Re: Color me surprised...
lugnet.events.1000steine-land, lugnet.lego
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 16:37:57 GMT

(Sorry for the possibly misleading subject line. Before anyone asks, it's not
about the old/new color debate)

Jake

Argh. You LEGO-guys still didn't come to your senses then. *big sigh*

Re: Color me surprised...
lugnet.events.1000steine-land, lugnet.lego
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 20:15:24 GMT

"Jake McKee" <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.events.1000steine-land, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

[ ... snipped ... ]

No hints from me. The 1000steine members have the only hint as to what the • next
exclusive set will be.

(Sorry for the possibly misleading subject line. Before anyone asks, it's • not
about the old/new color debate)

So anyway, check with your local neighborhood 1000steine member for • details :)

Jake

Color mosaic?

Mike

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com