 Events / 1000steine-Land / 73
72  |  74
Subject:
OK, so spill it already. (was: Re: Color me surprised...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.1000steine-land, lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 2004 17:41:05 GMT

I've seen 1000steine members posting since the event, but no one has relayed us
Jake's news. What is it?

-Tim

In lugnet.events.1000steine-land, Jake McKee wrote:
Strangely, the news hasn't made it from Berlin to the rest of the world yet...

Jake
---
Jake McKee
Community Liaison