 Duplo / 156
  Re: DINOTRON: A cross-system hybrid MOC theme

(...) I'd love to see that! Maybe I can find it in my local video store. EricJ also mentioned there is some short animated series called Cadillac Dinosaur (or something like that) which is similar too. (...) He can move just as well as the others! (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.publish)

  Re: DINOTRON: A cross-system hybrid MOC theme

(...) Perhaps you can find it. I´ve looked all over the web for info about it, but only found some pages telling me about where I can watch it. AFAIKm the only way to watch it is by watcxhing the German channel "tm3", where they air a German dub. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.publish)

  Re: DINOTRON: A cross-system hybrid MOC theme

(...) Cadillacs and Dinosaurs. It was, I beleive, a comic book first, then a toy line and an animated series at the same time. It's only kind of vaguely like them though, in that there are dinosaurs with armor and weapons strapped on them. The style (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.publish)

  Re: DINOTRON: A cross-system hybrid MOC theme

(...) I am (mis?)remembering being at a con and playtesting (or trying to, it wasn't very baked yet) a version of an RPG based on the comic book. Circa late 80s early 90s?? Can't remember clearly, someone was filking nearby which of course washed (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.publish)

  Re: DINOTRON: A cross-system hybrid MOC theme

(...) Probably yes. I was going to include it in my list of versions of Cadillacs and Dinosaurs, but I was unsure if it ever existed, or if *I* was misremembering, so I left it off. With your hazy memories added to mine, though, I think we can (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.publish)

  Re: DINOTRON: A cross-system hybrid MOC theme

I vaguely remember a group of coders that called themselves Rocket Science and were supposed to be the next big thing in gaming. It never panned out, but I think they did a title called Cadillacs and Dinosaurs... Build On! John Matthews Lorbaat (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.publish)