 Color / 696
Re: Color change: **CEO Draft Letter**
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 17:12:46 GMT

In lugnet.color, Kyle D. Jackson wrote:

You probably want to annex the letter with a detailed description of which colours have changed, with a photo, or even real parts, as an example if you want. Better that whoever handles the letter knows *exactly* what you’re talking about rather than just some nebulous complaint that the colours have somehow changed. While including pieces presents some mailing difficulties, it’s much more effective to have the actual parts right there in front of them. And the unspoken message it carries is that you are unhappy enough with this issue that you did not hesitate to send parts back to the company.

This is a GREAT suggestion. I would part with a few new gray plates and a couple of 1x2 “old gray” plates, to make the point.

I would add, why not put in some pics of various MOCS that have been displayed at shows, and on the WEB, that make use of extensive quantities of the old colors, to make the point that this kind of MOC will be more expensive for us to build now.

James Wilson
Dallas, TX