 Color / 1155
Re: Not wanting to start rumors, but
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 17:57:58 GMT

Dan Boger wrote:
We recently had a chance to compare our color list with LEGO's official one, and
these colors were absolutely verified by LEGO as correct translations:

#   Peeron   Lego
==================================
1   White    White
5   Tan      Brick Yellow/Beige
18  Flesh    Nougat
21  Red      Bright Red
23  Blue     Bright Blue
24  Yellow   Bright Yellow
26  Black    Black
28  Green    Dark Green
29  MdGreen  Medium Green
40  Clear    Transparent \(new\)
41  TrRed    Transparent Red
42  TrLtBlue Transparent Light Blue/Transparent Dove Blue
43  TrBlue   Transparent Blue
44  TrYellow Transparent Yellow
48  TrGreen  Transparent Green
102 MdBlue   Medium Blue
106 Orange   Bright Orange
192 RedBrown Reddish Brown
194 MdStone  Stone Grey
199 DkStone  Dark Stone Grey
208 LtStone  Light Stone Grey
283 LtFlesh  Light Nougat

We will try to verify the rest, but finding sample pieces for them is not always
easy.

I'll also update the Color List with this information
(http://www.peeron.com/inv/colors/)

Hope that helps!
Thank you very much, Dan! This list of confirmed colours is what quite a
lot of people were waiting for. Let's hope the rest of the list will
come soon.

The thing that strikes me as quite amazing is that colours are stamped
as "Universal" when they are that hard to find or rare.

Oh, and I would have preferred to have the colours 2, 25 and 27 in that
list, of course ;-)

It lightens my heart that I can continue with the project as planned - I
already ordered 1700 tan jumper plates today for a start...

Yours, Christian