 Color / 1150
Re: Not wanting to start rumors, but
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Tue, 5 Jul 2005 12:35:58 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Scott Frischmann wrote:

> More likely a new color. Or probably Cool Yellow.
I thought they already had more than enough surplus colours?

Tan, known inside TLG as Beige, has been locked.
See here: <http://news.lugnet.com/lego/?n=2605>
Well, several people tried to get Jake or whomever at Lego to confirm
that the mentioned "Beige" is indeed 'our' "Tan" or the official LEGO
"Colour 5 Brick Yellow", to no avail so far. Just have a look at the
replies to that posting.

> I shure hope TLG is smart enuff to not pull off such a silly trick
> again.
I would not bet my A** on that, or even 2 cents.

Yours, Christian