 Color / 1149
Re: Not wanting to start rumors, but
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Mon, 4 Jul 2005 19:39:04 GMT

In lugnet.color, Christian Treczoks wrote:
"Heiner" from 1000steine mentioned in the discussion that the
Sandcrawler([TM] or whatever) sports a different kind/hue of tan.

Can anybody confirm/deny this? Or is this just an additional colour
instead of a replacement? Or ist this a mistake on Heiners side?

LEGO has been dumb enought to pull such a stunt before and shown how
little they care for their customers - and I don't want to be bitten
again in the middle of a large-scale project. So I thought I'd ask
before I spend my money on a few tenthousand bricks in a colour that may
or may not be available in a few months...

concerned, Christian

More likely a new color. Or probably Cool Yellow.
Tan, known inside TLG as Beige, has been locked.
See here: <http://news.lugnet.com/lego/?n=2605>
I shure hope TLG is smart enuff to not pull off such a silly trick again.

scott Frischmann.