Re: Fire Elemental
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 06:55:01 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Franklin W. Cain writes:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fwcain/critters/fire_elemental.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fwcain/critters/fire_elemental_pov.jpg

Later on, I hope to figure out how to *animate*
the ray-tracing (having it rotate in place).
If I succeed, I'll post that also.  ;-)

Ooooh! Nice job!
I can't quite make out in the picture, is that a m-f head on top of that, or
another 1x1 trans brick? I think it would be nice to put the clear head (as in
the FK m-f pack) on top of that... or is that just me? Personally, I see the
elementals as part-human (er, minifig) so having m-f body parts seems
reasonable... like the water elemental I posted today.

On another note, Franklin: you've posted a whole lot of CW MOCs in the past
several weeks. If you could, send them to me at <castle_world@hotmail.com> and
I'll add them to the temporary CW site. Sounds OK?
(I'm working on adding two new members right now... my HTML coding is rusty,
haven't done a thing for over two years. :-)

Good night!
-Shiri