Re: New Members (was Fire Elemental)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 04:36:38 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Wilson Raska writes:
(I'm working on adding two new members right now... my HTML coding is rusty,
haven't done a thing for over two years. :-)

-Shiri

Any idea when these two new members will be up on the site?

Sorry it's been taking me a while... I'll get to work on it right now, yessir.

Also, have other
people sent you things yet to add to the site? I would really like to see
some new things there.

<grin> <sigh> Me too, but other than the two members, there haven't been any
additions. It's too bad, people have made lots of stuff that isn't up there
but haven't been adding it... I can't take it without their consent. :-(

-Shiri