 Castle / 9336
Re: Crusader Fortress
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 23:16:50 GMT

Well it's not the Wild West - but is it pretty darn awesome
I'm having trouble coming up with ww ideas right now, i figured I should
start building and see what comes

- Having the sacrament laid out on the altar (and the way the light shines
through the stained glass window) • That scala bread really comes in handy!
- The picture with the palm trees in the forefront - speaking of your trees
- I noticed that you had used some of the clip on leaves on at least one.
Pretty cool use of those pieces - I hadn't see that before
I was hoping to get a Date palm tree look, not a Coconut palm.  building
like this You can also adjust the angle of the branches and have them hang
down as well
- The birds roosting on the walls (buzzards perhaps?) • Yeah, I gotta get more brown ones, but Leo's castle isn't worth retail to me.
And of course the overall use of tan elements which definitely gives it that
"fortress in the desert" look. • Thanks, I appreciate it.
P.S. Oh yeah - aren't folks over that July Surprise nuttiness by now?
I'm still trying to contain my excitement.
Jon