 Castle / 9377
Re: Crusader Fortress
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 02:27:10 GMT

Shiri Dori wrote:
To conclude, you made me start a whole folder of favorite LEGO creations
links. <shaking head> Now I have to hunt up Heather Patey's page, Suz's,
Leah's, Craig's, to add to your brickshelf page... dang you. :-)

The problems of lkeeping favorites organized was what led to my links
pages. Hopefully I will get a chance Monday to add Jon's Fortress to my
links.

Frank