 Castle / 6063
Re: Completed Midieval Village
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 19:27:06 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:
Well, I finally finished and photographed my huge midieval village layout this
weekend you can see the results at:

http://www.suave.net/~dave/newtown.cgi

Ooh!  Cool!  So, when ya having me over? ;-)

(seriously....I'm up for building sometime)

DaveE

(FUT any feelings on vitamin-D milk to lugnet.off-topic.nutrition.dairy.milk)

Moo!

-Tim