 Castle / 6018
Re: Completed Midieval Village
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 15:17:30 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:
Well, I finally finished and photographed my huge midieval village layout this
weekend you can see the results at:

http://www.suave.net/~dave/newtown.cgi

DaveE

(FUT any feelings on vitamin-D milk to lugnet.off-topic.nutrition.dairy.milk)

Dave,

Very nice, very very very nice. This is a perfect little hamlet. It has
everything a small farming community would have. (Blacksmith?)
I have to concur with all before that there are so many little special details
that really give it character. I think that's what truly seperates art from the
mundane, details.
The town it's self is really quite accurate historicaly. I realize that your
effort is aimed at astetics, but it is really quite correct, and very
beautiful!

Now if you could only make ABS smell like a dung heeped crummy little medieval
town...yeah pure accuracy!

GREG~