 Castle / 6019
Re: Newly-Designed Dragon Arms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 16:09:42 GMT

Wilson Raska wrote:

As many of you know, the dragon's arms don't offer much flexibility.  Well, I
set out to fix that problem.  Playing around with some miscellaneous pieces, I
have designed arms that are far more useful than the originals.  They can move
up and down, side to side, and yes, even hold weapons in the upright
position!  The only drawback to the new arms is their machine-like look and
their durability, although they are easily put back together.  You can check
them out here:

http://www.sofast.net/~raska/dragonmods.html

Although they can't hold the silver swords or the lightsaber hilts, I'm sure
minor modifications can be made to allow for that.  Please let me know what
you think.

I was just looking at this and noticed the pictures seem to be gone, do
you still have them somewhere?

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com