 Castle / 5976
  Completed Midieval Village

Well, I finally finished and photographed my huge midieval village layout this weekend you can see the results at: (URL) any feelings on vitamin-D milk to lugnet.off-topic.nut...airy.milk) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle) !!

  Re: Completed Midieval Village

(...) like, such as the flock of sheep, the ducks (chickens?), the bubbles on the stream, the vegetable garden, the contouring of the paths everywhere, etc. The village looks alive - there is the right combination of figs, doing, for the most part, (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Completed Midieval Village

(...) expect of a peasant village to have.. and very well done, too! The riverside scenes are great, and even the boat and the resting fisherman look authentic ;-)... the whole landscape is quite as realistic as you can get with lego, which is (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Completed Midieval Village

(...) Dave, As always great stuff. Unfortunately I havn't been able to keep up lately and have been sidetracked a bit with train. I still have some of my village around so hopefully someday I will be able to complete it. Great work, Eric Kingsley (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Completed Midieval Village

(...) a distance, those sheep look perfect. A few comments on your comments on the page: - you mention that you wish you could have made it larger so the houses would be less cramped: a medieval village would be pretty cramped, don't want to waste (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Completed Midieval Village

(...) this (...) I don't think I have any up-close pictures of my sheep-- as said I stole the basic idea from Suz (can't locate Suz's pics at present...) but I can post some of my sheep... umm... probably Wednesday (I'm taking a class tomorrow so (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Completed Midieval Village

(...) Ok, here's my variation on Suz's sheep and my chickens & goose as seen in the village: (URL) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Completed Midieval Village

(...) Beautiful! Terrific attention to detail! Inspiring! Um... um... - ran out of positive exclamations!! :) But as a LEGO nut myself, I've just gotta ask: Is anything truly "finally finished"? Thanks for sharing Wayne (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Completed Midieval Village

(...) If ever I saw something that could rank up with Ed Boxer's Castle, this is it. In fact, I would say I'd like to see this village next to Ed Boxer's Castle, if it were still in existance. It definately needs the protection of a feudal lord to (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Completed Midieval Village

(...) Dave, Very nice, very very very nice. This is a perfect little hamlet. It has everything a small farming community would have. (Blacksmith?) I have to concur with all before that there are so many little special details that really give it (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Completed Midieval Village

(...) (seriously....I'm up for building sometime) (...) Moo! -Tim (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)