 Castle / 5977
Re: Completed Midieval Village
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 01:58:34 GMT

"David Eaton" <deaton@intdata.com> writes:

Well, I finally finished and photographed my huge midieval village layout this
weekend you can see the results at:

http://www.suave.net/~dave/newtown.cgi

This has got to be the greatest Lego village ever! There is so much to
like, such as the flock of sheep, the ducks (chickens?), the bubbles on
the stream, the vegetable garden, the contouring of the paths everywhere,
etc. The village looks alive - there is the right combination of figs,
doing, for the most part, clearly defined things.

Now all you need to do is make it 100 times bigger and put a honking
big castle in the middle. :-)

--
Don't design inefficiency in - it'll happen in the implementation.

Chris Gray     cg@ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA
               http://www.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA/cg/