 Castle / 6062
6061  |  6063
Subject:
Sites
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 17:53:45 GMT

Hey I'm looking for some good castle sites that tell a story through text and
pictures, battles, romances, whatever... hopefully something with more then
just a "test chapter" done. Are there any really good and hopefully complete
lego anthologies out there? Does anybody else share my thirst for pictures of
minifigs hacking away at each other in grandoise battle?

Oh yeah, what happened to huit.net? I was looking forward to that 8th chapter!

Thanks in advance,

Leandro