 Castle / 5511
Re: Peasant House...Marc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 03:01:20 GMT

Okay Eric,

I have some comments on the following link.

http://www.nelug.org/cswindow2/

First off, that wall and gate house are truly awesome. China should have built
such a wall.

The thing that struck me the most is your seige weapons. Specifically the
Trojan Rabbit (Arthurian Rabbit?...Monty Rabbit?...)

I was concerned because your castle defenses did not seem to have a catapult
large enough to return it to sender...it this hidden somewhere?

Still, it's all very inspireing.

GREG~ (Perhaps if we made a giant beaver...)