 Castle / 5484
Re: Peasant House...Marc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 15:24:30 GMT

Wow! I wish I could have made it..Sounds like you guys had a blast!
Where is everyone from?

As much as I'd love to take credit for all that cool stuff, only the
timberframe houses, the black magic shop, and the elephant are mine. The rest
was brought by other people for the Castle display at Brickfest 2000. The big
castles in the center were built by Christina Hitchcock of WAMALUG; the outer
wall was mostly Rich Schamus' (also WAMALUG), although Shiri and I also
brought segments; the big grey inn with the red roof is Shiri's.

You are definitely correct....the flowers are for a more new-looking and
cosmopolitan village...perhaps 12th century.

That is a good idea, but I think it would make my village too pretty. I'm kind
of going for a drab, dirty look (except for the huge bright yellow inn, I
guess). I did just build a red house with a yellow door and shutters. I might
try it on there.

Pictures of my creations will be up tonight..I'll post a link.

-Kyle