 Castle / 5481
Re: Peasant House...Marc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 11:57:50 GMT

Marc,

Great pictures! Wheredya get all that LEGO?

I promised Chris that I'd get a few pictures of my creations to him to put up
on CW.

I also forgot to mention that 1x4x1 black arches are important to get for my
models as well.

Try this:  Wherever you have your windows, add an inverted 2x2x1 sloping brick
below the window so that the window rests on half of the brick.  On the
exposed 1x2 section place a 1x2 flat single stud piece, and then get
a "basket" and put flowers in it.  Now all of your windows have flowers just
outside. It really adds a lot to the houses!! And I believe it adds a touch of
accuracy!

Marc, great job on the houses and castles!

-Kyle