 Castle / 4261
Re: Lego Warcraft would be soooo cool...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 23:52:33 GMT

Maybe they're there now.  They were in Canada before (where they started).

--

Paul Davidson

Alex <legowiz@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Ft6nnL.89v@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.castle, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
In lugnet.castle, Paul Davidson writes:
I was thinking about the effort a large scale castle minifig war would • take,
and decided that having a Lego version of Warcraft (that wonderful • Blizzard
game, go Canada!) would rock.

Blizzard moved from Irvine, California?
WHAT!!!!!!!  It was in Irvine????
I live there! When was it there?