 Castle / 4261
  Re: Lego Warcraft would be soooo cool...

Maybe they're there now. They were in Canada before (where they started). -- Paul Davidson Alex <legowiz@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Ft6nnL.89v@lugnet.com... (...) take, (...) Blizzard (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego Warcraft would be soooo cool...

(...) Blizzard (originally Silicon and Synapse, then Brainstorm, now Blizzard) was founded by Alan Adham (Allen? I forget). Much of his early contract work was for the company he lived near, Interplay Productions. Interplay has been in Orange County (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego Warcraft would be soooo cool...

(...) Didn't know they were ever called Brainstorm. Silicon & Synapse (after creating great games like The Lost Vikings and Rock & Roll Racing) had decided to change their name, mostly because no-one could pronounce synapse. They decided to change (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego Warcraft would be soooo cool...

(...) was (...) city (...) and (...) referred (...) Chaos. Yes, I seem to remember that one, too. People don't understand how to pronounce the greek CH sound in this country sometimes. The guy from company X is coming today, someone would say, and (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.dear-lego)

  RE: Lego Warcraft would be soooo cool...

(...) After conferring with a couple of friends who worked at Blizzard, I need to correct what I said. Most of the employees were fans of the game Warhammer, and many also were really into the game Necromunda. The artists who worked on Warcraft were (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Getting off-topic (was Re: Lego Warcraft would be soooo cool...)

Hey guys -- time to maybe move this discussion? (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.dear-lego)