 Castle / 4277
Re: Lego Warcraft would be soooo cool...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 15:49:51 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
In lugnet.castle, Scott P. Costello writes:
The way this works is a creative company invents a gaming engine and several
others copy it.  Classic example Wolfenstein/Doom invented by Idg.

Wolfenstein was created by....ummmmm....dang....that was so long ago even I
forget.  I mean the ORIGINAL Castle Wolfenstein (Apple ][).  Top down
graphics, not first person.  But yes, the engine by IDG has been copied many
times.

yah yah!  I remember copying it (shhh, i was young) sector by sector, since my
poor apple][+'s 48k memory couldn't do more than that... :)

yay locksmith *grin*

:)

Dan

PS.  Hope my age isn't showing ;)