 Castle / 3110
Re: Some silly uses for all those extra treasure chests
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 06:47:14 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Mohan Ravi writes:
Great, when i'm sick i end up with wierd creations when you're sick you get
brillient ideas

Thanks! I don't think this was brilliant - you said it ;-)

it ain' fair (lol)get well soon shiri and meanwhile keep the
ideas flowing

Ah-yep, I'll try to do that :-)

   ravi

Is Ravi your first name or Mohan?

-Shiri

Its ravi. its brillo cause the only thing i try 2 do with my chests is fillem
up with treasure(NO You cant have some MINE ALL MINE HAHAHAHAHA)
sorry got a little into my tryanical nut mode 8-)