 Castle / 3109
Re: About the sages (was Re: All of those [adventurer] minifigs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 04:04:10 GMT

In lugnet.build.minifigs, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Leah Cardaci writes:
Story? Yes.

The sages are a very old group that travel the kingdom of Auren searching
for artifacts and information. Several have "posts" in places of general
inerest, and it's a well known fact that a sage will quickly apear when
anything imporant happens. In this way, the sages have recorded much of
the history of the kingdom. However, they have never been very eager to
share this information with others.

Because of his great knowledge of history, the leader of the sages,
the Grand Sage, has long had the responsibility of teaching the heir
to the Auren throne. It has been rumoured that the sages have used this
position to subtly control kingdom politics.

Sounds really interesting! Great storyline material, I hope you have something
in store for us... can't wait to hear it!

Thanks!

   -L