 Castle / 3121
Re: Some silly uses for all those extra treasure chests
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 14:13:58 GMT

<snip>
Ugh... I only have barely enough coins to fill up one treasure chest (not
anywhere near how much I want). OTOH, I have much more facet gems than the
average AFOL... (collecting belville is excellent!)

-Shiri

Shiri,

Don't forget.  Don't throw out the spur that holds the gold coins together when
you open the set.  This makes for a cool little gold nugget and helps to fill
up those treasure chests.

Another idea is to fill the bottom of the chests with 1x1 transparent round
plates (Dots) then put on a layer of coins on top.  Under the gold the 1x1 Dots
look enough like gems to pass muster.

I think you could also lay a 1x3 brick on it side in the chest as filler (I am
guessing on that one because I don't have access to my collection at the
moment).

Just some Ideas,

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group