 Castle / 3122
Re: Announcing: new Ancient page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 14:22:13 GMT

Erik:

The past few days, I've been tinkering with Roman foot soldiers.
I've collected the results into a kind of sourcebook of my Lego
guys as well as illustrations that serve as models.

http://www.inch.com/~olsone/ancient/arms.html

Great.

I should prepare some early vikings for raiding your
territory. Do you have a harbour I can visit? ;-)

Play well,

Jacob

--  E-mail:               sparre@cats.nbi.dk              --
--  Web...:   <URL: http://hugin.ldraw.org/LEGO/Tog/ >    --