 Castle / 3118
Re: Announcing: new Ancient page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 13:02:33 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Erik Olson writes:
(I'm posting this to Castle for lack of a place of its own.)

The past few days, I've been tinkering with Roman foot soldiers.
I've collected the results into a kind of sourcebook of my Lego guys as well • as
illustrations that serve as models.

http://www.inch.com/~olsone/ancient/arms.html

Hey Eric, you almost slipped by unnoticed. That would have been bad.

So, the seferts have the "leather" caps w/visor up, like white one in the
snowspeeder set? Is that it? If so, then yes, its not the best solution to the
ancient helm problem.

I wasn't exactly planning a mutillation excursion on Lego helms in the near
future, but you are keeping the question alive. At least we got one new helm
this year. And since those dragon helms are still to be readily available for
the time being, I'll just keep that project on the back burner.

I'm hoping Eric Wilson will host another contest, that would be nice.

Rich
--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I want
to...)
Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****