 Castle / 3123
Re: 4811 Defense Archer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 14:22:14 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Duncan writes:
I am in Chico, CA.,which is in northern California.  I've tried the Toys R Us,
Kmart, Walmart, and Target chains, but had no luck.  Is anyone else in
California having the same problem?  I have not seen ANY polybags of any kind.

Sometimes (but not always) the polybags are close to the entrance of a store.

However, if you simply can't find them anywhere, and you're planning on
ordering a whole bunch, you might want to try and order from TCS, The
Construction Site. Definitely the best store in Boston, argueably the best
store in the US <grin>. It carries the whole Dacta line and tons of S@H
exclusives.

http://www.constructiontoys.com/

They would such an order with you on the phone, but I heard shipping costs are
pretty high, so only order if you want a LOT of these...

HTH,
Shiri