 Castle / 3153
Re: 4811 Defense Archer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 02:34:20 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Tony A. Rowe writes:
In lugnet.castle, Bruce Duncan writes:
I am in Chico, CA.,which is in northern California.  I've tried the Toys R • Us,Kmart, Walmart, and Target chains, but had no luck.  Is anyone else in
California having the same problem?  I have not seen ANY polybags of any
kind.

Another Californian from the Los Angeles area here.  I have never seen a
Defense Archer or even King Leo's big, new castle.  We on the west coast were
just born to suffer.

I had a feeling that we Californians were at the long end of the Lego supply
line.  The people at my Toys R Us did not even know what the polybags were.
Damned uncivilized, if you ask me.  You can find a few of the King Leo's big
castles in NoCal, but that is probably due to the lack of competition.

Bruce Duncan