 Castle / 3111
3110  |  3112
Subject:
4811 Defense Archer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 06:50:53 GMT

I have been looking for the Knight's Kingdom Defense Archer sets, but can not
find them anywhere.  Has anyone seen this set released elsewhere?  The stores
I have tried have all of the other Knight's Kingdom sets, but not this one.  I
have only recently rediscovered Legos and I need extra minifigs to build up my
collection.

Bruce "another lurker de-lurkes" Duncan