 Castle / 2994
Re: [CW] Mutual stories question and offer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 00:17:28 GMT

I now have the graphics up at the previously mentioned web site.  I have
noticed a few typos in the descriptions.  I will fix those later.  Also,
I hope my imaginary names for places don't mean anything offensive in
any foreign languages.

Timbo