 Castle / 2972
Re: [CW] Mutual stories question and offer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 04:50:50 GMT

Hey, man, how'ya doin'? :)

Great? ... ;)

I think that's good and reasonable, in fact I suggested that long ago (too
lazy to search) because of the same point you mentioned - not everyone likes
storytelling (tho' I do!).

Heck ya ... Iike a good mix of this and that.  I think that most things are
correlated.  The more you build, the easier it is to tell stories about it.  The
more stories you tell, the more inspired you are to build.  "It's a vicious
cycle"

Hmm... a committee sounds interesting. Who'll be in it? Whoever wants to, or
what?

A committee will be something like a five (although that's an arbitrary
number right now) person board of people that are highly active in CW and
aware of a lot of things.  I have a few people in mind that if they wanted
to do it would do a great job.  Craig and I will give this a lot more thought as
time goes on ... (And we're always open to suggestions as you know).

Hmm, can you give the URL for CW again? It gets lost in all the sea of posts
about CW...

No prob:  http://members.xoom.com/legocastle/new/

Soon to be http://www.castleworld.org .... ?  (I got $108.50 from my two
auctions on e-bay, and a two people signed up for paypal.com via me, so
the $$ for develpment and improvement of CW is coming in slowly;)

-- pn