 Castle / 2971
Re: My 'ups and downs' lego week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.people, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 04:24:54 GMT

Glad to hear you got Scar back (in a manner of speaking)!

This is off-topic and irrelevant, Shiri, but since you lived in Israel, I'm
wondering if you speak Hebrew.

--

Paul Davidson, aka Tinman
www.theforce.net |  Your Daily Dose of Star Wars