 Castle / 2954
  My 'ups and downs' lego week

I've had some truly tiring and confusing ten days. It was full of ups and downs, especially ups but some serious lego downs. I just feel like sharing my experiences, so if you really don't care, don't let that bother you, and don't read on :). Last (...) (24 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

  Re: My 'ups and downs' lego week

(...) Silly me. I forgot to mention that mixed in with all the misc. pieces was a partially complete Majisto's Magical Workshop set. I was happy to see it, it is one of my favorite sets (that I own, that is) and it brought back happy memories... The (...) (24 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My 'ups and downs' lego week

Not to make your ups and downs seem like nothing, though right now I'd give away every single piece of my Lego to not have to put my 20 year old cat down this week... some things you can live without much easier than others :( (...) I'm glad to hear (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My 'ups and downs' lego week

(...) I'm sorry to hear about that. I wish there was anything I could do - but there isn't, I guess. (...) help, (...) Thanks! (...) I hope you do. I feel very attached to Scar, for starters creating her inspired me out of a builder's block (so to (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My 'ups and downs' lego week

Glad to hear you got Scar back (in a manner of speaking)! This is off-topic and irrelevant, Shiri, but since you lived in Israel, I'm wondering if you speak Hebrew. -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman www.theforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Star Wars (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

  Re: My 'ups and downs' lego week

Sorry, "Scar"? A little help here. Thanks, Chris (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

  Re: My 'ups and downs' lego week

(...) Dear me, sorry! I don't like leaving people in the dark, so here's a ref: (URL) message was referring to my losing Scarlet (aka Scar), my key character in a story I'e been working on for over two months. With help from some AFOLs, she'll be (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

  Re: My 'ups and downs' lego week

(...) (I'm really a very nice person. Modest, too. ;-) -Shiri (24 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)