 Castle / 3089
Re: My 'ups and downs' lego week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.people, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 18:51:32 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
Dear me, sorry! I don't like leaving people in the dark, so here's a ref:

http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/scar.html

I just realized how stuck-up this post sounds. I didn't mean it to, sorry!

(I'm really a very nice person. Modest, too. ;-)
-Shiri