 Castle / 2886
Re: [CW] Combining Stories over great distances.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 18:03:39 GMT

Shiri wrote:
That's a good idea and even though I've actually did it (with Craig -
character name will be kept anonimous (1)) I didn't think of posting it...
Thanks for doing that!

If Verneer needs to come to any NELUG CastleWorld lands, I could recreate him
and loan him to whoever he's visiting.
I trust you folks, and besides, I'd know
where you live. >8)

Should I be worried? :)

Oh, no, I'm perfectly harmless. 8)  (For a sufficiently broad definition of
harmless, that is...one that includes someone who's spent several hours a week
over the past few years learning what nasty things he can do to someone silly
enough to attack him...)

8)

-Shiri

(1) Ugh. That's the worst spelling I've ever seen. Don't know the real one
though :)

anonymous - you were actually pretty close!

sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
My LEGO Web page has moved!  Go to: http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura
Check out my Trade List and Want List - * - Last Updated 12/19/1999
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m