 Castle / 2802
Re: [CW] Combining Stories over great distances.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 21:08:41 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Eric Kingsley writes:
Unfortunately I could not (at least yet) return the
favor to Pawel because I don't have the parts to create a copy of Verneer :-(.

This obviously gets more difficult when part modification is involved and when
rare parts are used but I think it is something I would like to try sometime
with someone.

You could always use scenery or other objects (sheilds, cups, etc) to obscure
those bits that you don't have just right :)

Richard